ek is baie lief vir jou!

Good morning my love

Wednesday 29 june.round 10.am. Last night the precious time spent with you is still fresh in my mind…Every sec every minute spent with you my love I can so good remember…
Your sweet words, your advice your jokes your tears your sorrow.. everything. This inner beauty of you is uncomparable. This unique character of yours makes me love you more and more every day.
Sometimes I sit and wonder : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH …it cannot be… somewhere there must me a limit or a peak …but my girl my sweetgirl my love for you is deepless, indefinite.

When you tell me: that I give you so many butterflies, that you thinkof me every second, that you love me unconditionally looking at my pics in fb waiting for me to meet to our secret paradise in fb.
My sweet sweetest love every day more and more I realize that we are both perfectly matched for each other. Your piece of heart matches 100% with mine.Together these 2 pieces united form a unique piece of love OUR LOVE! And you know when you tell me you like to have my name A---- G---- and want to carry my baby.Now… what can I say ? There’s no words to describe it…
You got my devotion my affection my attention but most of all you got my LOVE…tears… tears of love and happiness tears for you cause you mean so much for me.
I love you