having the same dreams!!!

Hi my sweet sugarbabe!!!

Have been talking to you on the phone and all the dreams or all the things you imagine for us I also have... I mean ... feeling so much love for each other it goes above and beyond my lovey... then the mind starts dreaming wanting to make this real so we both dream of how would it be ...
How would it be if I was there in your class watching you while you were in the middle of presenting a lesson...watching you observing you undressing you with my eyes...
then you see me with these beautiful green eyes of your sparkling with my presence....
Everyone's out for the break ...except me... coming close to you looking your eyes we dont talk..our eyes and our passion for each other now talks..
Kissing you passionate leting our tongues dance in this stimulating game while our bodies becoming one while our juices mixing giving this wonderful noise to hear....
Whispering I LOVE YOU while you start riding me and hearing your moans tell me f--ck me my love with no mercy... feeling your juices hugging my hard c-ck and let it slide deeper inside you.... and then release my precious cum deep inside while we both reach our climaxing and let my sperma "marry" with your precious egg and create a new form of life.... The nut of our love. Our baby made with so much love !!!!

You are the best fucker I ever had even though I havent had physical contact with you ( yet:))
My sweet angel maw ek is baie lief vir jou!!!!
And when i say this I dont only say it ...I FEEL IT COMING OUT FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF MY HEART!!!!!

S ' agapo para poli kardia mou.
Jy is myn engel, myn alles!!!!
Ik hou heel veel van je mijn schatje!!!