love you

My sweet love

Its such a hectic day today I have so few time to update our love paradise.. The place where all my feelings are registrated…Awwww I love this place
So much cause here no matter what I can always express the way I feel for you and I know somewhere later in the day you’ll be able to read it my love.
It might sound cliche or i might sound cliche but my girl my sweet girl… every time we meet it’s such a pleasure to be with you. We share all these beautiful
Stories from our lifes , loved it last night when you told me a secret from your life when you were 9 years old. It’s such a beautiful thing to be able to share this with me.
All the moments we share are unique and so valuable.

Both we are trapped with wrong people trapped in a wrong place probably making wrong choices(made) , we are both physically and emotionaly tired.
Letting our lifes moving on …And then suddenly we met each other… Accidently I discovered our first cam session on 6-1-11 ..my babelove…
It’s so special to read it… From the first moment I met you i felt vibrations in my heart and in my body.
Day by day from january we are today in 30 of june six months later (wow my love ) we have been leting this thing to grow in a such a beautiful love.
Six months and theres no moment that I have been doubting about my feelings for you. Six months of pure love full of passion.
Cause this is me your V and my love for such a special girl as you only pasionate can be.
We love eachother unconditionaly and let our selves loose in our love. Day by day it becomes stronger… we get to know each other better and we both
Come to the conclusion …heyyy where was this person why do i met her now? And not earlier?
My love I know we are both having our families but … I constantly notice that your inner beauty your kindness
Your loving (soo passionate), beeing extremely smart ( for a blondie) have winning me so much that I’m completely surrendered to you.
I BELONG TO YOU AND YOU BELONG TO ME…
Wish so much to be together now…then you would feel how much I love you my princess then you would feel how much I adore you not only as a person
But as a woman… then you would feel my loving from all aspects

My sun thank you for sending me your love beams…they have reached even the most darkest places in my heart…
OUR LOVE IS UNIQUE.
Yours
V.