MY LOVE


My sweet love thank you so much for your beautiful messages!!!!!
I have been reading them again and again and again !!!Like a small kid who sticks his finger in the jam pot,I do exactly the same with your postings!!!
Today its quite hectic over here so didnt have enough time but occasionaly I was coming here to our love paradise place and looking at your posts smiling and kept on working!!!
You are such a loveable creature !!!!
And the way you gave your heart to me in your precious post
YOU HAVE MY HEART TOO.
I've already been surrendered to your loving and been delivering you my heart
cause it belongs to you....
All these postings have been giving me so much inspiration I could keep on writing ....hundreads of pages for you for how i feel for you how much i love you.
Myn skattebol ek is baie lief vir jou!!!
I have to go now my love ....:( work calls
BUT YOU ARE THERE ABOVE ME WATCHING ME THINKING OF ME AND THATS WHAT COUNTS
OUR LOVE!!!YOU AND ME
My Angel
I LOVE YOU want to shout to all the world i'm in love with you
xoxoxo
yours
v