todays txt

Good morning my sugarbabe!!!! today friday 24th of june your last day at school and then you got holidays!!! I hope for you that you will find the time to rest a bit my lovey!!!!
todays txt went with 15 min delay (I was on the phone with a colleague) but there for you my love as always!!!! Well it's about the positive effect you reflect on me here it is:
You changed me in ways that noone else has.You've made me smile bigger. You gave me the best in life.You are the reason I actualy believed in love!

And you know what my lovey? I was not used to get so much love in my life> I've always tried to give love and get back so few... this lead to so much frustration and disapointment. And one day our ways,our lifes met with eachother. I discovered love again I discovered in YOU passion and tenderness laugh and cry! I discovered LOVE (tears).This flood of love I'm getting from you how can i not apreciate?
How can i not ADORE you and tell you that you fulfill all my expectations.
Everytime I see a pic of yours in fb where you get a x-mas present and you have tears in your eyes...I also cry everytime i see you...
Myn liefling jy is so speciaal skattebol.!!! did i say it good?
mwahhhh
yours V