you're just too good to be true!!

Can't take my eyes off you.... says the song...
And if it's quite alright I need you babe

my sweetest love lady of my life...
in the stress of the work you are flashing in my mind every single second and giving me strength to carry on...Thinking of you and inside of me i feel your love I feel my love I feel loved!!!
Today in our telephone call i made u cum...this moaning of yours is still in my mind and makes me horny... thinking of it even now and i feel my c..ck growing.growing for yoyou cause I want to make you mine.i want to be inside you to make you feel me and let our bodies carried away in this long trip of pleasure and love...

My angel I cherish every single second i spend with you,
every single word you say for me..when you say I love you so sweet and tender or when you say you wanna make love to me or when you give me your valuable advice!!!
This is LOVE pure LOVE!!!!
My angel I LOVE YOU andI NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER!!!!
yours V