my special lady!!!

●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●● ████─████─████─████─█──███──█ █────█──█─█────█──█─█─█───█─█ ████─████─████─█────█─█████─█ ───█─█────█────█──█─█─█───█─█ ████─█────████─████─█─█───█─██​██ ●●●●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬●●●●●●


My special lady !!! There's no word that can describe what you exactly mean for me!!!!
Seeing your smile I feel the love hiting me in waves all over my body
Hearing your voice I sence the love you have inside of your heart!!!
Making you cum is the absolute satisfaction for me to make you reach your peaks
and climax to the highest levels of pleasure....
Lost in your beautiful green eyes that they with so much love looking
at me!!!

Share life with you is not a dream!!! Is reality our love is reality
And its so nice beeing in love with you my heart....
so nice..... bfs smiles everything!!!
your v