miss you pinky!!!



Hi my precious love….



23 of august today , yesterday was the first day in work after holidays but was sooo busy… so today I want to write something here…

Well after a period of one and a half month I admit was quite difficult for us …whole month july I had to work at night then 3 weeks holidays

In august and we managed it my love… we managed to survive from all the difficulties from not seeing eachother but also from our everyday

Problems in life (family, kids , etc).

I come to one conclusion that this period our love became stronger … your pasionate loving your sweetness and kindness cannot be described.

This unconditional loving from both sides gave to our lifes a new meaning…

I’m smilling cause at the side of my mind is you, I’m happy cause you are in my thoughts I feel soooo much love and like in todays txt I wrote:

Certain people touch your heart in a way that you just can't stop thinking about them; that is the kind of person you are; so far, yet so near, so simple yet so desirable.

This is what you mean to me….my angel with other words YOU MEAN THE WHOLE WORLD.



Hearing your warm and loving voice your sweet words NO MONEY CAN BUY…

It is so precious for me to have you in my life you are so SPECIOUS …and sharing life in all of its aspects loughing crying making fun with you

Is the best thing ever happened to me.

With you I can lough i can share my thoughts my fears I can cry , i can share my love and tenderness…

Thank you for beeing the star in my sky….

Thank you for bringing light in my dark days…



My Angel i so much wish to be with you right now…and look at your beautiful green eyes and whisper at your ear

Ek is baie lief vir jou myn lieflyng!!!!