you are my life!!!

friday 26-8-2011 14:42



my sweet angel i have a moment a very emotional moment thinking of all our conversations and the things we share about our lifes with our partners in real life and have this strong need now to cry... my eyes are ready to burst in tears i hardly can keep myself actualy....

I'm just very happy and feeling so fulfilled by you my love...

Even though you are thousands of kilometers far away you got this special way of understanding me feeling me and I feel and undestand you too...and this is so unique so specious sometimes i wonder can this be real?

Can this love be so strong what i feel? Can I love you so much yet so intence and passionate? Can I offer you my all my heart my soul my everything?

...

The truth is



...

yes i can thats why i cry ... cause you are so unique and authentic..

I have never ever been loved so much and never ever loved so much as I love you!



I ADORE YOU MY ANGEL!!!!