13:32

Difficult hour... I know that around in 8 min we had an appointment...this hour I was calling to hear your voice... to tell you that I love you to make love to give you pleasure....

NOW? empty... pain ...

what have i done to deserve this?
Why do we have to go through this? We were both the leaning shoulder for eachother for good and bad... Now I feel so lonely where am I going to if I need someone?
Noone can understand me as much as you...

But why should I bother you with this...
verdriet:hartseer

aggele mou I love you

theres not a moment that I haven't been thinking of you.
thoughts that killing me soft
closing myself into my shell
welcome grey days...

and this fucking crying feeling doesn't want to let me...
its hunting me , if someone is touching me right now
I'll burst into tears.

Is there sun in another sky? Dont want
i want to share the same sky, with the same stars and the same sun with you.

You’re beautiful beyond words
You’re beautiful to me
You can make me cry
Never say goodbye.

Time is all I have to give
You can have it if you choose
With me you can live
Never say goodbye.