@ :( @

Wednesday 14-9-2011 09:47 a.m

It's almost 5-6 days now that your power supply in your area is not fixed so I suppose it's quite hard for you and your family! yesterday I tried to keep my cell off in order not to try to text or call. Today, so far it's off and 1 hour ago I was almost ready to switch it on to text.
Oh gosh how weak am I? This thing has to stop, but for me its so difficult at the moment.I have so many feelings so much love that I can't shut it down neither to say today it's a new day and I won't think of you, I won't remember all the specious moments we've been sharing in yo,yahoo or on telephone!
I won't remember the time you asked me to be your man and get married, I won't remember the times I used to call you my angel G----s (my last name)...

I'm trying not to remember the times we both have been crying , but also loughing having fun FEELING DEEP IN LOVE!!!!!

Now this all has to end... So sad I feel, so frustrated cause beeing friends as you say doesn't work for me...( so and so I WILL ALWAYS STAY YOUR FRIEND NO MATTER WILL HAPPEN)

It's easy for me to try to find something else but...
I'm not like this.If I love someone I'm 100 % dedicated and give all my love exclusively to this person... I love passionate and give my all....

Just cannot stop thinking of you ... every now and then I jumb in fb to see your profile to see your pic and your lovely smile your beautiful green eyes looking at me calling me my Vas I love you aggele mou....

tears....now this is all past
I hurt but I know you hurt the most...