dont know what to do!

i really don't know what to do...
I'm hurting soo much i have so much pain ...
I feel sentimentally exausted...
you said to me yesterday that this shouldn't have happened on Sunday...
so what now?
I'm backing off ... from everything from you from your life
from my life..
feeling empty and sad. tears
try to hide my tears by hiding myself behind the pc monitor.
I'm totally broke from my personal life...
i cannot handle it ...I'm pushed so much and the moment I need you...
the moment your presence and your sweet word is necessary...
I understand though your situation but I have to protect myself
too...these days since Sunday I'm totally lost ...no smiles and no color in my life
Sadness?Lonelyness?
Bitter taste... of the unexpected...
Everything looks so far away ..
Lost in thoughts, where is the love? I dont want to be a memory.I'm here to live how i feel now...
I gave u everything and had even more to give...