i cant live without you

Hi aggele mou!!!!!



Soul of my soul your thought is coming again and again in me conquering all the other things I'm busy with ... close constanlty my eyes and bring your image in my mind your voice your warm and tender voice telling me V I love you babe makes my whole body getting bffs!!!! I'm opening my arms and holding you tight kissing you soft yet passionate and let our bodies touch feel the sexual tension we feel for each other!

We start undressing eachother while your hand goes directly to my cock making him hard and I touch softly your clit making your pussy moist and let your juices run.

Pushing you on the wall and as you stand you lift your leg around my waist,

I penetrate you slow while I 'm sucking your nippies bite them, you breath deep start moaning when I go deeper and you shout at me fuck me my love...

I'm in between your legs my love, fucking you with my hard cock giving you waves of pleasure and exctasy with my fuck.....

I'm your fucker my angel and you are mine i move deep and hard inside you , pumping your pussy with my fuck we fuck eachother nice and quick now....

feeling your nails in my skin and you tell me fuck me my babes fuck me fuck me

yes

yes

I moan passionate and begging you to cum for me , cum my love cum for your fucker

wanna cum together reach our top of satisfaction give each other pleasure like noone has done it before!!!!!!

I love you

Ek is baie lief vir jou myn engel!!!!