Love is not blind. It simply enables one to see thing others fail to see!!!!

friday 9-9-11 13:55

again on a weak moment I have decided to call you! I want to know if all is weel with you! It's so nice to hear you , and also nice to hear that you liked my morning txt.
I told you how much I love you and I miss you! but I havent heard the same back...:(
Well it's all clear to me. You said you cannot say that you love me you are not allowed and that you are very sorry for what you caused me.
I just feel used ...i gave you everything and for me this is frustrating to hear...
We both start crying... is it necesary to pass through this?
I feel so empty... so used ...

But for every obstacle that appears on our lifes there's a reason..
Hope this reason is a good one....
I know i hurt now but I have shoulders to lean on....