love love love love love

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

wednesday 21 sep 09:47 am

yesterday we've been having the chance to "see"each other on fb after a long time.
You mentioned to me that some things I've been posting here are quite painful for you.
I know and I told you actually when I have been posting it was a very negative moment but anyway ...my intention is not to hurt you with my words...
If I wanted to hurt you I would already have done it earlier...How can I hurt the lady that I love? How can I be mean towards her ? I CAN'T ...TEARSSS
It's only love...what i feel .

Anyway situation is as is... you are very clear in what you've been choosing to follow.

You also hurt and you also miss my texts my calls my loving...

you told me to smile and this I have been texting to you earlier today...
and I smile even bigger cause you've answered me back ...that you indeed smile!!!

My Angel ... ek is baie lief vir jou!