my comment

as promised I have to revert on your long mail!!!
So far I didnt take the time to comment cause it's quite busy at work.
Also another reason is that I cannot even open it and read it...
cause it's so heart touching ...every time i start reading it somewhere at half i have to stop cause of tears.... tears tears...
yesterday we've been chating and i starting calling you my love aggele moukardia mou...
you told me to stop calling you like this...
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS NOT TO BE ABLE TO DO SO?
And then I refer to your mail (9 months in a nutshell) at the last words you wrote to me in 3 languages....
Cause for me nothing is gone... you keep pulling the strings of my heart in a delicate way that only you can...
But please don't push me away....trying not to fool my self with illusions tha we'll be back together but I'm also realistic....
ek
is
baie
lief
vir jou!!

oops sorry you don't want to read this...babes here is my place...
and i know you now smile big.... NO ONE but NO ONE will tell me how to call you..
especially knowing that you also love me ...don't keep it inside you
show it to me let yourself free to do so...like you used to before...
aggele mou
yours
V