our telephone discusion

How weak am I? I'm trying to convience myself not to call you.But there it is again this desperate need of personal contact with you! I have called you and explained you the situation how it is! I told you that I love you sooo much and i find it so hard that I can't hear it from your side! Then you told me S agapo para poli...
still crying if I think of this....
I told you not to ask me to forgive you for what you've done for me...
I already have...
The only one I blame is myself... how can I let my self to fall in love so much ? How can i let him hurt?

your presence and your support is so essential and I told you it's not all these too much for me...I'm used to handle fights and bad situations every day.
What I find a shame is that ever since I met you, you became my inspiration I saw the glass of water half full and not half empty, I saw life and the beauty of it I saw love and the feeling to be loved...not anymore...
I don't want to sound pathetic needing your mercy... NO , i'll get over it.
But this is how I feel right now, and by expressing it here right now makes me feel better.
Welcome dark and grey days!!