thoughts thoughts thoughts

friday 16-9-11 9:21 a.m

it's such a long time you are not online now... this has to do also with the power supply problems you had ,the last two days its solved thank God!
I just miss the specious times we shared on yo.. I miss it I miss you..
By not showing online I see you are determined to put an end.
I haven't asked much from you.But if this is your wish I'll stop writing here
I'll stop calling or texting. So far I can't control my self from not phoning and earlier I've been already sending you an sms...

I got to move on with my life... I find this too much whats happening now...
So if your decision is final then I'll go on with my life...
I have options...it's not the end of the world.
I find it a shame cause you left a bitter taste in me and this I have never wished.
The only thing I wished from you was your love...nothing more nothing less.
I don't know how things will go from now on...but I just think to delete everything here.