why?


Why this should happen to me?
Why have i let myself to fall in love so much?
Why I gave you all ...and in return getting this?
I had you as a crown on top of my head! Honored you, adored you,
loved you even more than my life.
You were the first and the last thought of my day.
In everything I did I was always thinking first of you and to keep you informed where I am what i do but most of all wanted to let you know that you are
the specious lady of my life.

By writing all these I dont want to blame you ( I would never do) cause I know you lovedme and honored me as well.
But I just can't stand it ... I cannot

I know we both trapped in "wrong" marriages having our every day life, kids , problems etc. meeting you was an honour, an escape to paradise living life all over again sharing it living love enjoying it!


I never ever had expectations from you. One word from you telling my My Vas I LOVE YOUwas enough to make me fly to the sky.....

Now this is all past ...
and all these thoughts killing me softly...