a bed full of flowers




My love I would love to surprise you by throwing all the bedroom and our bed full with flowers , let me seduce you in another dimension , let your sences and feelings on me , I will make you understand what love making means literally!!!

All this love I feel for you can be expressed by leting it out of me for you.
Cause you are my other half and your piece fits perfectly with mine!!!!
Without you I can't live... I just can't
Please remember that...

I want to give you the best mouthfuck you ever had.... wake feelings you never had , sensually suck your clit and tease in a way you never experienced suck it soft yet passionate while my fingers penetrating your wet whole...
You are pressing my head toward your body and whispering eat me my love , eat me, take me , mouth fuck me....
What a turn on is this view of your pussy , my pussy ,this wonderful pink lips that i kiss so soft and this button of yours ,the moment i suck it it makes yu fly to the sky.
You begging for my fuck , in desperate need of my cock you ask me to come in between your legs , widely opening them leading my cock directly inside you while we kiss passionate.
We both moan ang groan full of passion , we fuck eachother so wonderful
and my cock fits so perfect inside your pussy.They are perfectly matching one for the other like they have been designed to match.
feeling your contractions while i pump you with my fuck, giving it to you all of it
deep
hard
with no mercy
we fuck we are one and then we climax together... we cum so lovely
so unique
so perfect

Ek is baie lief vir jou myn engel