good morning sunshine!!!

Good morning my sunshine!!! 20-10-11

normally this hour (08:15 a.m) I was thinking what I should write you on the text of the day. To write something funny or something inspirational to write you in a limited text how much you mean to me and what you mean to me!!!

We are both busy with our lifes including problems things to do activities of the kids..And it hurts me even more that my time with you became so limited on yo...This of course is not your mistake my love...But I just feel sad about it.
Feel sad cause I want to devote more time for you, to show you where you are in my heart to show you my feelings to praise you to treat you like my princess to support you to comfort you to make love to you...I want to offer you all these small but very essential things that they are the corner stone of our love!!!

Have a good day my angel!!! Feel my love surround you and my kisses all over your body!
Ek is baie lief vir jou!