how much you love me?

Wednesday 12-10-11 13.27

What a busy day today!!!!! Now I finally get the chance to go to your facebook page and see these beautiful green eyes of yours....shining through my mind and my soul telling me Vas: I LOVE YOU....

This picture gives out all this warmth, sweetness and tenderness I ever needed in my life.This security of beeing in your arms and feel your loving surround me.
Feel your protection but most of all feel your soul your inner ...
Cause I really feel you... my angel everyday loving you and loving me brings our love to another dimension... we still learn eachother our good but our bad sides as well.
Our stong points but the weak ones as well!!!!
You know me so good... you can read the expressions in my face and translate it to a feeling!!! This ability you are the only one who has it... Normaly I can so nice "hide"how I feel but you sweet angel of mine.... I can't hide from you....

Yesterday you asked me how much you love me?
I answered back : I love you indefinite from here till the sun, till the moon, the stars back and forth... I have been reverting the question back to you how much you love me?
here is your answer.... even now I'm writing it down I cry....

take all the sandkorrels van de zee,
en al die sandkorrels van die woestyn,
Each one of them
is a lovebubble
in your being
with my name in it
THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

I'm writing these words of yours with tears in my eyes...
tears of happiness and love tears of understanding .

this woman is so special. she managed to change me and my life she managed to reach my heart so deep that noone has...
I LOVE YOU
EK IS BAIE LIEF VIR JOU
S AGAPO POLI MORO MOU

YOU ARE MY WORLD!
YOURS
V