how precious !

I just found a message of you I dont know even if I have repost here... but it's so touching .....amazing words touching my so deep!!!


My sweet love, Vas
Awww, my precious babe - You are sooo extra special!

TY soo much for the wonderful mail!
It really touched me - all my senses were awaken by reading it.

You highlighted every part of our togetherness - not only the physical part, but also emotionally - You touched me! The way you tenderly let our tongues meet, the way you softly whisper in my ear that you love me and want to make me yours - becoming one with you, ... My precious babes, ... that is so touching!

And then the "becoming one" - Feeling and hearing your penis inside me, as you go in and out of me, hearing our juices celebrating our one-ness ... feeling the tension building up towards a climax, our moans and groans contributing towards the fact that we are so much experiencing an absolutely magnificent togetherness - appreciating each other's company - and wanting to ultimately cum together -

And then, my sweet love .... the moment when we both look into each other's eyes, knowing that we're busy cumming together, as we feel each other's contractions and vibrations -
Yes, my sweet Vas - I wanna climb to the peak of our physical one-ness together with you - experience the ecstasy of cumming together - and see and feel the contentment of each other's bodies and emotions.

Awww, my babe - I love you soo much, my sweetheart!
You are soo precious to me!
THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE TO ME!
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

I love you, my sweetie = EK HOU HEEL VEEEEL VAN JOU, MY VASI!

Love, love and more love
Your princess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx00000000000000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx