make love to you

We are having an appointmentin a hotel…we meet infront of the elevator and walk in the room.

You walked past the bed, towards the window, where you closed the curtains. "I.."

"Shhh.." I rushed towards you, kissing you firmly on the lips. "We didn't come here to talk."

Our kisses are a mixture of soft and hard, varying pressures. you want me and me, quite clearly from the hardness in my trousers, want you too.

I pushed you up against the door, your right leg wrapped around my waist. Your right hand moved over my crotch, feeling my hard cock over my trousers. you felt my hand moving up your leg, softly running my fingers up the inside of your thigh, before rubbing your wet pussy.

"Mmm, you feel so good" I whispered to you, before kissing your neck.

You moaned as my kisses reached your neck, slowly moving down, pulling the straps down from your skin tight top. my lips found your erect nipples and I softly nibbled on them, making you moan louder.

You unbuckled the belt on my jeans, undid the buttons, before moving your hand inside my boxers onto my rock hard cock. you knelt down, pulling my jeans to my kness, pulling down my boxers before taking my long, hard shaft into your mouth. Up and down you moved your mouth, whilst stroking my balls in your hands.

You continued for a few minutes, before pulling away. You didn't want me to cum just yet.

I picked you up and carried you over to the bed, laying you down softly. I removed Your skirt and knickers, before spreading your legs and diving inbetween. The little flickers from my tongue sent shivers up and down your spine. You had not felt this pleasured in ages. You could feel my tongue delving in deeper to your wet pussy, whilst I circled your clit with my fingertips.

"I want you inside me Vasilis" you moaned, pulling me away from inbetween your legs. You were close to climax but wanted to feel my cock inside of you.

I moved up your body, kissing every inch of your toned body. you gasped as you felt me penetrating. Wow that feels amazing.

"Your pussy is so wet," I exclaimed as I moved in and out. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard and make you cum everywhere."

Our bodies moved together with more passion than you had experienced in ages. My cock hitting where it made you tremble the most. I moved you from the missionary position, into doggy style before pulling you on top.

"Ride me, make me shoot my load into your pussy. I want to see you as I make you cum like you've never cum before" I told you, both hands massaging your perfectly rounded breasts.

You rode me like you had never riden anyone before. your hips moving backwards and forwards faster and faster, giving your all. "Now" you said, as within seconds we both orgasmed. Your orgasm was so strong, like nothing you had ever experienced before. You were shaking, sweaty and trembling as you fell into my open arms. I leant down and gave you a kiss.
Whispering in your ear I love you my babes….
My angeli you are my everything
yours for ever vasilis