my desperate need to make love to you!!!

Woke up this morning wanting to make love to you my sweet princess, so here goes:
waking up next to you, naked, your back turned toward me... I press myself against you, kissing your neck gently, my hands sliding around to your chest as I pull myself even closer to you... I feel you waking ...
you take my hand putting each finger in your mouth, one by one, and kissing them... you then reach for my cock, which is waking up also and responding to you.. mmm... you rub him squeezing and moving your hand up and down my shaft, while continuing to kiss my neck..I turn around toward you and lift your leg as you wrap it around me... looking at eachother we utter the words "good morning" and smile..
You reach down guiding my cock into your wet and waiting pussy... ooo.. feels so good... being so close, so connected... you bend your head back and take a deep breath as we move in and out, I'm kissing your neck..
we start going faster, you're squeezing my cock with your strong pussy muscles... yes, "fuck me my love, fuck me hard" .... holding tight, moaning, fucking, hearing our juices mix... oh babe.. I love you my sweet babe... take me I'm yours..
I 'm whispering "feel my fuck, my sweet Angel...feel me deep inside you... becoming one with you"... i feel the wave of pleasure rising within me as you say my name "Vasilis" and you know I'm about to cum.. you tell me " cum , cum with me"
yes... oh yes... the intense feelings of climax and ecstasy take us over as we cry out with pleasure and oneness... pulsing, throbbing, trembling.... a million kisses all over

I love you
yours always
Vasilis ♥