soooo in love !!!!

My love my sweet love

how wonderful to read your previous posts!How much love and passion can rise form all these meaningful messages! All this anticipation waiting to meet eachother in yo ,my heart pumps so quick till i get to you... say our secret codes and talk ...and have so much to tell... about everything small things , funny things joking laughing but serious things problems secrets we share soooo much!!!!

What we share is not only love we share life as well!!!

And every time we make love to eachother is unique and special!!!!
Everytime our bodies become one entity while I'm slowly penetrating your wet pussy looking you directly in your eyes telling you : you are my fucker my angeli take me...fuck me.... and you going deeper taking my erected cock all inside you telling me fuck me vas fuck me babes , moaning full of exctasy....
We fuck so wonderful eachother....till we both cum reach our highest peaks
till we become one... one body one soul

Ek is baie lief vir jou!