your yahoo message how wonderful to read it in the morning!

My angel - It's 22:14 now - I've been logging into your FB account to check out if Ms maybe added some new pics that I haven't seen yet.
Oct 17 10:25 PM
And while looking at the pics in her albums, I saw this extremely handsome man - WOW! And you know what ...

Just as handsome and stunning is looks are, sooo handsome and stunning is his personality!

My babes, I love you sooooooo much!

TY for a wonderful cam-session this afternoon - Awww man ... It was sooooooo lovely to see "him" so nearby!

Butterflies, butterflies ...

Have a lovely Tuesday, my angel

S'agapo para poli!

Hugs and kisses all over to the most gorgeous man on earth!

Smiiiiiiiile for your babes, my babeeeeeeeee



ILY!

:Ek is baie lief vir jou, my liefie!

S'agapo para poli, aggele mou

:xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxooxox

:Mwah

:Mwah

:Mwah

:Kissy

:Kissy

:Kissy

:URVS!