good morning !


tuesday 22-11-11 7:59 a.m

yesterday I couldn't write you cause I had to be to another city for work...
Have been calling you later than scheduled...you couldn't talk but we made an appointment for today...It's been almost a week now that you face connection problems and we cannot meet. Last week when called you I asked you how are you how are you doing?You said : actually I'm doing quite good...I know you are busy with you rwork ,kids ,family etc...but it sounded like i'm doing quite good with out you...I know maybe i received your message wrong but this is the way i felt....

I only know one thing ... that without you I feel empty.
If I say I miss you... its not enough to describe how much I miss you.. It's just like having a withdrawal syndrome...

Hope you love me a bit...just took a biggg smell from the diamonds now...
inhaled you in me...

I love you ..I always did... I will always do.
yours
vas