i also didnt sleep well

the reason you've sent me the message below is cause I found out that last night for almost 2 hours you have been chatting with your friend and me was thrown on stealth settings offline. This is what bothered me... for two hours i dont know and I'm not interested in what has been said. I felt betrayed though and very sad...
Of course we have tried to solve it and discuss it , and of course I forgive you
but....

i dont want to live in doubt and how will i know that this happens regularly and its not focused on chat but on other things as well?
I dont know .. just felt uncomfortable ...not nice...
I don't know what to think..cause 2 hours chating means: you enjoy to chat with this person. you might have feeling for this person..

now its 11.30 i started writing this at 8, then been to a meeting till now...

i just feel a bit better but stil I feel a huge weight on my cheast with this story....
Questions, doubts... we'll see
Don't let someone become a priority in your life... When you are just an option in theirs....

Our fears are more numerous than our dangers, and we suffer more in our imagination than in reality.