dead end

mon. 19-12-2011 19.17

have been discussing trying to find solutions...
you are so hurt by me...i not know what to do
i wish i was there hold you in my arms look at yr eyes and ask you to forgive me..
i don't want for anything in the world to loose you...
Please don't take me wrong.. theres no intention to check on you...not at all.
It's just love... and in love and the way i love yes i like to have a discrete eye on things...besides ..you are the on i'm interested in...
you said you need till tomorrow time...
i told you I'm afraid what the answer will be...:(
but lets wait what tomorrow will bring...

I just wanted to let you know what you mean for me....
and to express my apologies for hurting you

ek is baie baie lief vir jou myn engel
yours for always and for ever
Vas

P.s. 2 posts below: you are my life