deep and longer


Your voice makes my heart beat stronger
My love for you grows deep and longer
You are a part of me every day
With the melody you play
Baby, you take my breath away
Your thoughts impress upon mine
Your way of speaking is just so fine
Your love envelopes me and entwines
Standing before you witnessing beauty divines
You have a charm that shines so true
All I want is to be right next to you
When you again look yourself in me
I want to go on a loving spree
Come to me forever I say
All I feel will never go away
Let us enjoy this wonder called love
And soar on the wings of a dove
Lose yourself and see in me
And together we'll be free
As we live our glorious years together
Drifting in the air like a feather
Gazing into each other eyes
Where our true love flies
Speaking the words of love
And everything thereof
With you no one can compare
You are my nightly prayer
Your sight, my premintion before sleep
With you in my arms I'll forever keep
Each day, I thank God in layers
For answering my prayers
Your'e the answer to every request
I can ask for nothing best
You are the reason my heart does beat
Slide next to me and feel my heat
So, as I hold you my dear
Hold you oh so near
Listen to my heart as it beats stronger
Hold me, kiss me deep and longer….