one year in a nutshell!!


One year in a nutshell!

Inspired of a mail of yours sent to me with almost the same title : 9 months in a nutshell; I want to write some things about our relation that by these days is almost one year old!!!
We met somewhere in yoville through a common buddy Xenia; and every time I was going online I remember you were also joining me…general discussions about all and everything.
Somewhere in the beginning of January we became fb friends…
If I recall this year a soft smile comes in my face and my heart floods with feelings… One year since I met you , you managed the impossible…In the beginning of our first love session
And after that, that you actually wished that we shouldn’t go any further but after one week we met again and again and again….In such a short time your image, your loving your character
Managed to conquer my heart my feelings ,managed to conquer me. Every day sharing love, life, feelings for each other, every day a new experience every day a new begin. Every day feeling
Our love growing stronger…Even now writing these lines I feel like the first time we met , feeling the butterfly effect feeling in love… feeling that somewhere someone in distance so far , is so close in my heart.
Every day we shared so many moments… making love with you is way much better than in real, feeling your presence everywhere walking to the streets , to the market, listening to music or movies…
Everything is you… you became my everything , and everything goes around you, you became the center of my world , our world my universe. (Writing these lines I feel tears rolling on my cheeks)
I love you with all my inner strength and willing to give anything for you. This give and take of love from both sides, the mutual understanding and respect made this wonderful thing we have stable and strong…
Not that all this time was easy though…We both have been going on rough times and our relation has been passing through so many storms …
Have been crying like a small child like I never did before…simply just because you pull the strings of my heart…I totally have been surrendering to you and your loving…
During my absence for holidays or when I had to work to a second job for a month we managed to overcome all the obstacles.
Our love became stronger and we still there loving eachother having though difficult tasks in real life and so many obligations regarding family,husband/wife, kids, and so on….
We’re there holding eachothers hand united , one body one mind one soul….you and me…
How many times I told you I want you to carry my name being my wife and carry in you our seed of love our baby is meant so deep from the heart, and was not “just”a moment
It’s devotion, understanding , feeling its loving pure loving….

Let’s keep on walking on this beautiful path of love we’ve been creating making slow but steady steps…loving eachother and being sincere to eachother.
In our love selfishness and pride has no place…it’s us who decide the course of the ship…. Hold my hand and I’ll bring you to the moon…
Thank you for giving me a year full of love that I never new it would exist like this.
I want to wish you a merry Christmas for you most of all and your wonderful kids and family… may God give them the right direction to become right people as their mother and father.
Thank you for all your support in times where I was weak, selfish and not logic….
Thank your for your advice in difficult times cause when I asked you were there to provide it….
Thank you for all your wonderful love that made me another man…. YOUR MAN!!!
May the new year will enlighten our lifes with more love and more happiness. I will always be there for you my angel.

Always yours beyond borders and limits
Your Vasilis

P.S I read this mail once…but cant keep my tears…everything here written is truly meant
And I could write even more but right now its impossible to keep my tears…
Ek is baie life vir jou myn skattebol.
S agapo para poli kardia mou!
Kissy kissy