a perfect beginning of our day!

In the morning when you wake up, I will be there to make sweet love to you..
put a smile on your face and start your day out pleasurable.

sliding myself close behind you, kissing your back and neck..
my hand reaches around you to hold you tight...
petting your chest and whisper in your ear "good morning my love"
with more kisses you reach down to my penis, gently waking him up with soft, loving strokes
feeling him respond and get hard mmmm, good morning my angel...
turning towards me, we kiss and look at each other with a smile..
You turn around with me close behind you, lifting your leg over mine..
my hand on your breasts petting and playing with them...
You reach through your legs and guide my cock into your wet and waiting pussy...
mmmmm, slowly moving in and out in perfect rhythmic motion...
my hand slides down your tummy to your clit ..
breathing and moaning with pleasure as we melt together in oneness..
slow and comfortable we are locked together like two puzzle pieces...
as I rub your clit we move together in perfect harmony...
You reach for my hand as you start your climax.. holding on and saying
oh, yesss.. baby cum
i moan and say yes Angeli, go
cum with me my love
feel me inside you
your body pulsing, your pussy contracting in orgasm as I release
my cum inside you, pumping into you every last drop... sounds of ecstasy
coming from our mouths.... then, completely satisfied, we hold
each other for as long as we can, before I have to get up to go to work..
telling each other "I love you"

My love, have a great day!
I hope I helped to give you a great start..
I love you
I need you
All of my love, Vasilis♥