trust

I have never checked on you never did. besides a small checking when you love someone is quite normal. You also check on my gmail...... or fb...
I trusted you. I'm very observative though and two times things came to visibility. Two times of the how many times not visible.
How Ironic.... you called me yesterday sarcastic.. you said you are not going to apologize cause you have nothing to hide....

Well your actions show exactly the opposite...
By changing your password on your facebook i understand you got a lot of things to hide...

But anyway... I mailed you a small piece of your conversations with your beloved one...

worship and bullshit.... whom you think are you fooling? me?

big mistake... you fool your self

You havent been honoring my love..didnt respect and obviously didnt take me seriously.

2 times the same thing.... good of you
I'm proud of you and your lies


theres a saying: the way you made your bed this way you'll sleep..

don't worry about me...

i don't have lack of attention or what so ever...I just thought we both clicked...but according to your sayings (see mail attachment) you clicked perfectly as mrs jenkins...

Luckily there are other people who are willing to give their all ...





there are lots of options...