yesterday we missed eachother

Good morning sweet love of my life....

i got your sweet message on yahoo... I know last days at your work are quite hectic plus the fact that your kids having holidays therefore they might ask to sit behind the pc. Yesterday I also had this , the moment you were signed on m had to make some payments through i-banking. So we missed eachother...

But ...no matter if i won't see you my sweet loving princess what you mean for me is undescipable... There's no word to describe what you mean for me.. or what I feel for you. You became a necesity in my life...in my whole existance...
You mean everything for me... and theres not a moment since I met you that my love for you became less.... on the contrary every day i love you more...and this bond with you is so strong and unique ..cause only with you I live..
how much I wish you could feel my soul and what I feel for you...
i love you more than anything...
I belong to you
you to me
we belong together!!!!!
Yours for always and for ever!V