missing you is not only a word....it hurts when missing you

my angel

tomorrow i'm departing for few days to GR ...as far as i know you started with your work since monday...hope all is well at your end..
Even though we dont see eachother please know that you are in my thoughts al the time.
I cannot say I miss you... I TERRIBLY miss you...i understand though the situation and i pray day and night for you my angel....
Hope better days will come for both of us.

Loving you with everything I have.
belong to you
yours for ever
GP

Running my fingers through your hair
In this moment this perfect moment I do swear
That I have never felt this way before
Someone as precious as you can be so beautiful to the core
Always wondered what I did to deserve this
Knowing someone like you gives such bliss!