miss this one....




In all the pain we have in all the things said and done I miss everything regarding you, miss everything we have been doing ...
What I mostly miss is your loving and sweet words... I know it's difficult for you, I know you want to put an end , I KNOW ...
I miss making love to you... I miss feeling this waves of pleasure all over my body when we make love to each other.. when our bodies become as one. When I'm inside you and hear you moaning teeling me you are my fucker and telling to go harder and deeper! Feel your juices surrounding my cock while penetrating you, pumping your pussy with my fuck and you say to me fuck me babes ...
then looking to your eyes kissing you passionate and begging to cum with me
we reach climax together ...bodies shaking and we are sooo in love....