my feedback

Angi
I’m going to give you feedback in everything what you’ve been writing back to me in red color.
Indeed the background thought when I created this blog was to express my feelings, thoughts my happiness but most of all my love for a very special lady that ever since I met her my life has been drastically changing. I only wanted to post nice warm and tender feelings created by you but unfortunately I forgot a very important factor: pain… Joy and pain are so closely related that actually one cannot stand alone without the presence of the other. So in our case blog has started only to express love, happiness, raw and pure feelings; feelings woken up by you, indefinite feelings, deep and real. If i count that we met in the beginning of January and now we are in mid September , 9 months full of love, unconditional love by both sides…Unfortunately good things come to an end….

All the posts written by me or copied from somewhere else are intented to show of my inner side.How I feel, what I feel , the last 51 posts have indeed pain and frustration over and over again.
I would never ever keep hard feelings towards you… I CAN’T , no matter how much pain I have…Please no sorries required, besides by a “sorry” situation won’t get better.

I have also been noticing my highs and lows behaviour the last 2 weeks, but I have a lot of not nice things running in my life this period. The worse of all is our situation. I’m trying to convience (without success) my self that I can get over you and go further with my life. By telling that I have this bittersweet taste I dont want to hurt you by my words … I just feel like this and I would never ever would like to have it….
What I would like to have from you is the butterfly feeling only by thinking of you…. But not everything is meant to be like this. That’s the way I feel and thats the way I express it…I cannot say I’m happy it’s over then I would lie. I’ve been passing through a lot of situations in my life. Hard times, bad times and I fought against it> I would never act selfish towards you or childish to make you hurt. What I’ve been passing I would never want to give to others, especially to the person I love the most even than my own life.

You know very well I totally agree with you regarding the religious matters. I’m also a strong beleiver and I never intend to go against your belief, I respect it. One remark only here:
You’ve heard the voice of Holy Spirit telling you that you are not faithful in every aspect (body, soul, mind,spirit) of your marriage: so far no objection: we are both partners in crime.
But have you heard (from Holy Spirit) something regarding hurting other people? Is it allowed to hurt others in every aspect basically mind and soul ? What about these people?
Or do they fall out of your range? Do they deserve to be hurt like this? Is this what God or Holy Spirit wants from us? Of course we got to be focused on our families but in our case
Both of us have to suffer? What would you say to the Holy spirit for taking love out of someone’s life? Is that what He wants from us?
The times we’ve have spent together are deeply marked in my mind and in my heart! We’ve shared love and life in every aspect! We’ve shared feelings true feelings, understanding eachother and we were connected to another lever. Thank you for your loving, thank you for bringing smile in my life.thank you for giving meaning in my life. tearssss 5 min later..
Thank you for wanting to carry my child and take my name… All the sessions we had or all the telephone discussions, the loughing the crying the making love…what a beauty what a magic we’ve lived in…
And now this what we’ve built has to go down…tears tears .
You still stay my first and my last thought of the day!!! This what I feel for you no one BUT no one will ever reach it as much as you did. These 9 months you’ve managed to overule my heart my soul my attitude.
I loved you I STILL DO. And it’s not only love, goes far and beyond. It’s the compasion the understanding Tears

Cause it’s exactly the same with me I would also fly to you and meet you in real. ( it took me 1 hour to finish this paragraph)tears
I’ll try not to make contact with you by any means. I hope I can be strong enough not to. Forgive me though if I would do so… And if I do there should be a very important reason…
Missing you …hurts the most… hearing your voice telling me vas I love you babes is the most precious thing ever happened…so if i would try to call please forgive me…
Be careful on fb… yesterday M has been logging on my account and been chatting with a buddy from mine pretending that was me…. You know u r always welcome to contact with me.
If you need to hear me or talk to me make a missed call and I’ll be there for you, or write an email….
My angel ( you will always be my angel) we are humans and we make mistakes… this what we have I dont consider it as a mistake its so beautiful and so true…
And also I have never regret for what I have done for you! What ever I did , I did it with all my pleasure and all my heart. The joy and happiness I felt is precious!

Yes right I wrote it in an hurtful moment. I consider you more than a close person to me. This I will never want to loose. Don’t want to loose you and your frienship.
I want you in my life beeing a part of it, even so far yet so close in my mind and heart!!
Seeing your pics on fb makes me smile, seeing your kids pics i feel like I know them and beeing happy that they have such a perfect mother.This woman is the one I love the most!

How am I supposed to feel if u feel lonely, sad and empty? NO sorries my love…
You know very well where you stand in my heart. Tears..
You are the woman of my life … literally.
Loving you is the biggest pleasure in my life and I really hope that there will come a moment in the near future that I can hold you in my arms!!!!
What you and me shared is unforgetable.
I love you angeli.